So who did it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MechDiver once bubbled...
please take this to PM
MD

There's no point in PMs regarding this, its a moot point and besides, I try never to argue in PMs, I reserve them for friends.

WW

Dee once bubbled...

I haven't ever worked against you, Tom. I just mistakenly expected you to act like a reasonable, responsible adult. Especially after being a moderator, you know how things work and how long it can take. I've got nothing to 'lobby' the owners for and you lost all support you may have ever had all by yourself.

Dee

WW

the score is just for this thread, it does not reflect your overall standing...anywhere

scuberd once bubbled...

Dee

WW

the score is just for this thread, it does not reflect your overall standing...anywhere

WreckWriter once bubbled...

There's no point in PMs regarding this, its a moot point and besides, I try never to argue in PMs, I reserve them for friends.

WW

Good idea

go to another thread. If a statement gets made in public about the TOS, or other rules on this board, then expect a public response at OUR discretion.

If you make a public statement about the motivation of any particular person (including moderators) then expect a public response at that person's discretion. You might even expect some public defense as well.

You ask the moderators to rise "above" the rif-raff... we ARE the rif-raff your mother warned you about. We operate under the same guidelines as you and are actually allowed to have our own opinions. Hey, we are even allowed to stir the pot a bit ourselves... When you start to pay me for my services, then you might have more control over my actions.

If, in the course of my tenure here, you do not think my actions are in keeping with me being a moderator, then please pm King Neptune or Lady Diver with your concerns. I am sure all the other moderators feel the same way.

NetDoc once bubbled...

If you make a public statement about the motivation of any particular person (including moderators) then expect a public response at that person's discretion. You might even expect some public defense as well.

MY response was regarding a post that didn't have anything to do with TOS.

And reg or no reg, don't call me "riff-raf, bubba.

raxafarian once bubbled...
I'll agree that moderating is a very hard job.

If somebody pisses you off and you take it personally, then you are failing at the job.

This has limited my postings extensively...because im being watched.

jepuskar once bubbled...
This has limited my postings extensively...because im being watched.

Do you have a Personal Devil too? Who's yours?

WW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom