So who did it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no..no..no buds......on the contrary...you missed quite the hoot! There were over 200 posts at one point as I recall. Although I thought it was hilarious some people got told they were very bad boys.

But..um...you didn't hear it from me... :eek:utahere:

we also ought to be able to disagree with one another on ANY subject in a civil fashion. and as butch103 said, "this comment is directed to no one in particular ....(and) i too have made some stupid statements that i wish i didn't."

:(

dm

Butch103 once bubbled...

It amazes me on how we can be so uncivil to each other. For the most part most of us have never met each other in person, so we are judging each other by comments made on this board.

We should be able to "discuss" current events on the board without being so ignorant to one another.

This comment is pointed no one in particular. We should all look at our posts before we hit "submit" and rethink no matter how p***** we are, and decide is this going to " hurt" someones feelings. We all reserve the right to disagree with one another, however a civil discussion is more desirable.

And just to be clear..I too have made some stupid statements that I wish I didn't. However i am not to old to learn.

Rooster1 once bubbled...
I read this thread yesterday. Am I a little lost in the head or were there a few posts deleted in this thread?

Well, can't really comment about your head, but I can tell you for sure that "just a few posts" were not deleted!

<//><

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom