So, it's Labour Day...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
... which in these parts, signifies the end of summer, and the beginning of the end of dive season.

So, I'm just wondering where everyone is diving this weekend...

Mrs. Stoo and I are in Tobermory. We took Friday off and squeezed a little dive in this afternoon. It's a quiet weekend here for us, but we'll get in a couple of dives each day I imagine.

Stoo, it's Labor Day......damm Canadiens!

Just kidding, except for the spelling.

I'll be on a tractor getting ready to plant rye for winter forage.....maybe Sunday evening I can sneak away for a lake Elmer Thomas dive to wash the dust off....hope everyone else has fun.

Stay safe,
Jay

I am diving the upper Niagara River on Sunday and then the St Clair River on Monday.

That's a lot of mileage... You should start in the St. Clair, drift through Lake Erie... Piece of cake...

Stoo, it's Labor Day......damm Canadiens!

Just kidding, except for the spelling.

We speak The Queen's Englitch up here me boy!

I'll be on a tractor getting ready to plant rye for winter forage.....maybe Sunday evening I can sneak away for a lake Elmer Thomas dive to wash the dust off....hope everyone else has fun.

Well, good to know the critters will be able to eat this winter. Do they ever distill it? Rye makes a nice whiskey ya know!

Warren wreck in Lake Crescent tomorrow at 170 ffw. But it isn't the end of dive season for us. Fortunately, we dive year round here.

And great diving it is! I am coming out your way in three weeks to dive up in Comox with the sealions, then up to Browning Pass for seven days. I think this is my 16th trip out there! Best diving in the world IMHO!

I'm doing nothing. I dived today to beat the HOARDS of people that crowd our remote NS beaches and dive sites on weekends & holidays. Sarcastic of course. Eat your heart out Jones Beach or Connecticut.....and all those places where you pay to park among a zillion cars. I dived at one of our usual sites--Fox Point Beach-- S. of Halifax. Found a spanking new mask and snorkel which must've been dropped just days ago. Other than that, the site isn't very COLOURFUL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom