So... Is the Roatan Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep we saw the ship for two days off West Bay last week and down towards West End in front of our house. I think they anchored off West Bay both nights. Looks like a nice ship from the distance

Thanks for the heads up. I think they anchor based on wind direction. It's been pretty strong out of the south east lately.

Sorry if off topic a bit. I am going on the Aggressor in October but arrive the evening before. How is the Clarion for a hotel close to the dock or are there other suggestions. I may have time for some dives on the Friday and Saturday before boarding.

The Clarion is probably your best choice near your embarkation point in French Harbor. I haven't been there personally, but I hear good things.

Call our friends at Aqua Adventures about dive trips. They are very halpful !

aquaadventuresroatan

I saw the Aggressor moored at Mary's Place when we were last there in late July. Looks like a nice ship and a whole lot more seaworthy than the original :)

I can't wait!!!

Does anyone have a first hand report of being on the boat?

We have done multiple trips with captn Eddy in Belize. Always great.

I would be interested in reports on this boat

@giffenk I thought there had been one trip review posted but Im not finding it.

We did Belize III in June and had an awesome trip (our first liveaboard) and are looking forward to doing another one next year.

I have seen his Captain's logs on the Aggressor site, but no reviews here.

Can't wait for our September trip :)

Back
Top Bottom