So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Would it make me any dorkier to know that I just bought some soft lime green Crocs? I'm told they're hideous and my daughter does not want me to wear them in public. :D

All the more reason to do so, especially when she is around :rofl3:

I am a cat lover too!:D

:dork2: :dork2: :dork2:

pennypue:
Would it make me any dorkier to know that I just bought some soft lime green Crocs? I'm told they're hideous and my daughter does not want me to wear them in public. :D
Let me know and I will wear my ultra obnoxious Orange with Blue trim Gator Crocs!!! :D People will see us for MILES.

NetDoc:
Let me know and I will wear my ultra obnoxious Orange with Blue trim Gator Crocs!!! :D People will see us for MILES.
They most certainly will not!

Miles wears purple and gold Crocs! :D

pennypue:

I don't have the real ones but I do have a few pair of the knock-off Wal Mart variety. Let's see, my scuba pool session pair is violet, my scuba OW pair is green/yellow swirled, my gardening pair is light blue/dark blue swirl and I bought a pair of white ones for fun :D

Rabbit ears and green/yellow swirl knock-off crocs...can't beat that for dorky :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

pennypue:

I ran into some out at the lake with a nice pair of Keen sandals ( just as ugly as the ones I had on) , WE looked at each other both commented on how they are not the best looking things in the world, but boy are they comfortable. I also realized I dont look at my feet all day ( probably do to no dive flag toe nails) , so I dont have to look at them! and Im good with that.

I twisted something yesterday and had a bad night. So, today I'm playing on the computer and squirming for comfort. In the playing I stumbled on this thread. You guys give me an identity crisis!

My primary thing in diving is to have FUN. But, I also enjoy getting all the technical details nailed down too. I don't follow any particular diving philosophy but incorporate everything I learn into what I do; something like knowing why I do what I do. I look askance at those who think their particular style or type of diving is "more dangerous", "more difficult", etc than any other activity, for example like running into burning buildings, or flying airplanes like I used to do.

My primary saying is: "Do it for Fun; Do it for Survival; Or, Don't Do it At All".

So, where, oh where do I fit.......

justleesa:
take that back, can be misinterpreted :blush:

For Me?????

If so...think broadly.

If not...I'm still stuck in my crisis.

no no...sorry...I take back what I originally posted :blush:

I think she means that this...

I twisted something yesterday and had a bad night.

... could be mininterpreted... :rofl3:

And... with that, my dear Arctic... you are a DORK Diver!! :D Dork divers have fun... but we are also safe. Oh... but when you "twisted something" were you being "safe"? :rofl3: (Uhhh... maybe you shouldn't answer that!)

(Identity crisis solved?) :)

:dork2:

On a serious note... I hope whatever you twisted is feeling better now. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom