So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny you sound pretty dorky to me. I like cats too. :)

Scuba_Jenny:
I just wanna have fun diving and poke pufferfish. I like going slow and looking at the fishes one dive and poking pufferfish, and playing in the sand the next and poking pufferfish.. I just enjoy being under water and poking pufferfish. I must admit though, I do not have pretty nails to poke pufferfish, the dog recently died, and I like cats and poking pufferfish. I do not dive with a snorkel and poke pufferfish. though I own quite a few (pink) and poke pufferfish. Am I a dork when I poke pufferfish.?
Being a Dork Diver means never having to say your sorry for poking pufferfish! Your unabased commitment to this sport is amazing Jen-ny!

NetDoc:
Being a Dork Diver means never having to say your sorry for poking pufferfish! Your unabased commitment to this sport is amazing Jen-ny!

Oh, Pete! What a snazzy new avatar! I know who made it! :D

NetDoc:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
thanks for the laugh! I really needed it!

Sylvain:
So[...] what does DORK stand for ????
Fancy you asking...
ClayJar:
Divers Oblivious to Rude Kibitzers
  • Divers: self-explanatory
  • Oblivious: "unmindful, unconscious, unaware; forgetful, without remembrance or memory" (i.e. we either pay no attention or just don't let it stay with us)
  • Rude: also self-explanatory
  • Kibitzers: "(Yiddish) a meddler who offers unwanted advice to others."
(original post in the Manifesto thread)

oh oh.. that sounds frightenly like me! I have been "accused" of such atrocities!:shock:

nereas:
Princess Penny, you are definitely no dork. You are in fact the coolest diver that I know, on this board. :heart: :heart:

Coolest DPV too, just like mine!
Would it make me any dorkier to know that I just bought some soft lime green Crocs? I'm told they're hideous and my daughter does not want me to wear them in public. :D

Back
Top Bottom