So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
(My question should be: WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND HOW DID YOU GET ON MY BOARD?!?!?!?! :D )
Is somebody afraid this board is to be taken over:confused::dork2::dork2:

Dork rules

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

justleesa:
here ya go....yer badge

dork.gif

THANKS for throwing me under the bus !!!!
im giving you da stink eye:D

side note.....when did this show up :lotsalove: me like

justleesa:
Did you see it? or miss it? the badge I mean...

either just before or just after the board came back
Oo Oo Oo badge what badge ?
I know badges are not the norm here on DD, but they are a lot easier to sew on to my Dive Flag speedo, than the badger was

ArcticDiver:
I twisted something yesterday and had a bad night.
Admits to being clumsy- prospective Dork Diver trait #1. Check.

ArcticDiver:
So, today I'm playing on the computer and squirming for comfort.
Doesn't spend time moping. Pokes around online looking for a good time (if ya no what I mean- tee hee)- prospective Dork Diver trait #2. Check.

ArcticDiver:
In the playing I stumbled on this thread.
Refers to poking around online as "playing," play being something a Dork Diver finds important- prospective Dork Diver trait #3. Check.

ArcticDiver:
You guys give me an identity crisis!
Admits to not being 100% sure of himself and admitting to possible quirky attributes- prospective Dork Diver trait #4. Check.

ArcticDiver:
My primary thing in diving is to have FUN.
No explanation needed. #5. Check

ArcticDiver:
But, I also enjoy getting all the technical details nailed down too. I don't follow any particular diving philosophy but incorporate everything I learn into what I do; something like knowing why I do what I do. I look askance at those who think their particular style or type of diving is "more dangerous", "more difficult", etc than any other activity, for example like running into burning buildings, or flying airplanes like I used to do.
Diver is inquisitive about diving and interested in things that interest him/her. Diver doesn't insist that his/her way is the way, the whole way, and nothing but the way- prospecitve Dork Diver trait #6. Check.

ArcticDiver:
My primary saying is: "Do it for Fun; Do it for Survival; Or, Don't Do it At All".
Saying, without incorporating snorkels, may BE the Dork Diver credo du jour. Fun- prospective Dork Diver trait #7. Check.

ArcticDiver:
So, where, oh where do I fit.......
Shhhh... don't tell anyone in the other forums- they might not understand. You're one of us for sure!

I can't believe I spent all that time breaking down a post. Hey- I did it in support of outing a fellow Dork Diver rather than tearing someone down! It's okay!

justleesa:

Is that da patch ? I would need one with a lazy left eye. That way it would look more like me

Back
Top Bottom