So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa,
was it the 808, or the pupule part that gave away I want to be an islander?

trucker girl:
Admits to being clumsy- prospective Dork Diver trait #1. Check.

Doesn't spend time moping. Pokes around online looking for a good time (if ya no what I mean- tee hee)- prospective Dork Diver trait #2. Check.

Refers to poking around online as "playing," play being something a Dork Diver finds important- prospective Dork Diver trait #3. Check.

Admits to not being 100% sure of himself and admitting to possible quirky attributes- prospective Dork Diver trait #4. Check.

No explanation needed. #5. Check

Diver is inquisitive about diving and interested in things that interest him/her. Diver doesn't insist that his/her way is the way, the whole way, and nothing but the way- prospecitve Dork Diver trait #6. Check.

Saying, without incorporating snorkels, may BE the Dork Diver credo du jour. Fun- prospective Dork Diver trait #7. Check.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone in the other forums- they might not understand. You're one of us for sure!

I can't believe I spent all that time breaking down a post. Hey- I did it in support of outing a fellow Dork Diver rather than tearing someone down! It's okay!

After some serious meds last night (erparamedic knows how to make serious out of OTC, eh?) I actually got some rest. Feel much better.

Then I found this "analysis?". Brought a much needed laugh.

Guess I need another ball cap with another symbol, eh?

Oh yes, it shows how much out of it I was; I didn't even tumble to the "other" meaning to snorkel until today. For shame:eyebrow:

156016943v4_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

As he turns of computer and walks away; he shakes his head and sighs wearily: "Outed by a Trucker and a Vampire" "Now I know what it feels like" "Wonder if anyone else will talk to me ever again?" "Oh well; I said I'd pick fun everytime. So, fun it is!"

justleesa:

As he walks away after slow typing he notices an image, a striking image on the computer screen. Upon looking again it seems to have a rather cute charm about it. He wonders if he could induce it to come to his house for an extended visit.

How do I make contact with it?

Arctic... you can get that cap at: http://www.cafepress.com/osdshop.156016943

While you're there, you should check out the "Shark Bites" comics. They're great... and specifically designed with "dive humor". I must say, there's more tshirts for me on the near horizon!

LOL... just getting the "snorkel" thing... Wow! You must have really been out of it! :rofl3: :wink: No worries! We like you just as you are!

ok i know this is the wrong forum, but I have to ask all the Single Female Dorks ( i trust DD more I guess)

Would you except a "first date" from a guy / girl to go to McDonalds for fries and a coke ?

hmmmmm.....If I could order a salad (or the fruit parfait) and ice tea instead.... it might work :wink:

justleesa:
hmmmmm.....If I could order a salad (or the fruit parfait) and ice tea instead.... it might work :wink:
really ? WE are talking a 1st date, and lets not go crazy ordering here, come on its just a 1st date :eyebrow:

Do they actually sell salads at the McD on the islands :D

Back
Top Bottom