So, I have to ask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awww, :( I'm being left out, I'll just lurk around. :lurk_2:

justleesa:
I guess I'll have to wait for the ferry to come and visit :wink:
We have so many islanders here its like a little hawaiian island ( with out water, humidity, and all the Aloha you guys have).
I really need to get back there

nereas:
Its just sea lice, not an infection. It should clear up eventually. Everything I have read about it deals strictly with the symptoms, and says nothing about a "cure."

My physician will only charge me $250 for the office visit and likely tell me the same. Plus his nurse is really rude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seabather%E2%80%99s_eruption

The people here LOVE VEGAS!...I think it also has to do with the fact that gambling is against the law here....They go wild when they get over there....lol

Natasha:
Pete~~ I'm a dork diver too. I have finally found a home here. I dive and have no time to log it. Once I filled my fist log book, I never bought another one. I just dive for fun..who cares how many dives I have? It's not a competition! :winky:

You have between 200 and 499 pages in your dive logbook?

Man, I got ripped off, mine only has 50...

Z..

yup....I've heard of people running their own games...and then there are the chicken fights too.....if you look you'll find, but it's a risky game.

RoyN:
Awww, :( I'm being left out, I'll just lurk around. :lurk_2:

Roy, you need to go see your dive shop, and get a shorter LP hose for that B/C inflator, one that fits, and runs straight along side the thicker hose, so that you dont have hoses going every which way. There is a way to Do It Right so that yours does not stick out like that.

And lose the plastic whistle. That's not good for anything. Get a nice DiveAlert instead. They are only $50 and they could save your life. I am sure your life is worth at least $50.

Someday you might also consider switching that yoke mount to a DIN. Then you would look cool.

[Feel better now? Not so left out?]

justleesa:
yup....I've heard of people running their own games...and then there are the chicken fights too.....if you look you'll find, but it's a risky game.

Yes, I have also heard that, and further that sometimes players never leave games like that alive. There is a fair amount of discussion about that Hawaiian issue among the scuba community world wide, since Hawai'i is a world-wide scuba destination.

Back
Top Bottom