So here's a storm trivia question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison:
Able, Baker, Charlie, Dog... some of you may recognize these... :)
Rick

adam, boy, charles, david, edward

alpha, bravo, charlie, dog, easy

Wiskey tango foxtrot?

From all that I heard, it is already referenced oficially as Beta 2005, we just call it Beta for short (Okay, Bata for all you Irish.)

Cryllic and any other specialized aphabet? Can't do it, Klingon doesn't appear on an ASCii keyboard typeface thingamajig.

Jeepers- look at this: http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq101-1.htm

RoatanMan:
Cryllic and any other specialized aphabet? Can't do it, Klingon doesn't appear on an ASCii keyboard typeface thingamajig.

maybe it's because of "A" in ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange)

hvulin:
maybe it's because of "A" in ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange)

So then why be it, wherever Denny Crain (Captain Quirk) goes on Star Drek, all them aliens (and I'm not talking about potential terrorists) speak English?

See? It am be universial ! KSCII (Klingon)

btw- nice photo album- looks kinda cold, though!

Ya never run out of numbers.
2005-1, 2005-2, 2005-3, etc. ad infinitum

the K

Trisha:
Ya want a hurricane season that goes into Klingon? NOnononono!
It sure would be fun to watch the talking heads try and pronounce the storm names. :)

The Kraken:
I still think they should just number them with the year and order of occurrence.
IE:
2005-1, 2005-2, 2005-3, etc.

the K
That would present some problems with voice communications under poor conditions, so it was rejected.

05-Alfa, 05-Bravo, 05-Charlie, etc or something of that nature has possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom