so cal hunting info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"BioNerd I got my degree from long beach state"

>>>FYI Two of my children also graduated from LB State. Daughter received a doubel master She was the 49er of the year two times! As I recall the first time in history of the school that it was awarded two times. Son graduated in Micro bio. Both are now Doctors

"i completely agree. anytime the balance of nature is skewed, it takes much more effort to bring back that balance. We dont realize how long it takes something to grow an inch. Like halibuts....they take up to 20 years to group 22'' (legal size). There has to be an upper limit or else soon enough they will be endangered. so many species have been extinct or put on the ESL because of this exact thing. just my opinion"

>>>We use to shoot halibut with abandon..ten with no size limits. 20 pound fish was considered huge. Now with 2 per day 22 inch size limit being impossed for a number of years a 20 to 30 pound fish is common--so it is working.

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom