Snow Day = You pick your price!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious to see what others purchased and at what price. Is that allowed or no?

I prefer not publicly.....Not that it is against any rules with manufacturers, but let's keep the deals between us or behind closed doors or PMs :wink:

I agree, it could *possibly* be divisive or hurtful to some if some think they got a lesser deal than others esp. if different people paid different prices for the same thing. As it stands, we all settled on our deals to our satisfaction so why mess with that?

I agree, it could *possibly* be divisive or hurtful to some if some think they got a lesser deal than others esp. if different people paid different prices for the same thing. As it stands, we all settled on our deals to our satisfaction so why mess with that?

I agree, let's not mess this up. Don't ask, don't tell :D

I'll just say don't be afraid to make an offer. The worst that happens is they say no and you either negotiate or move on. I offered what I was willing to pay and for the most part got what I wanted.

And despite the storms there was great communication and my order shipped in a couple days. I've always had great service from DRIS.

Dang, why am I just now finding this? :(

SAD!!!! I just saw this thread (my internet hasn't been working).... I really need a wrist computer *cries* I hate missing out on deals. Being poor sucks!
You know what I would do ?
Call,or PM and talk to Mike ... he may give you a nice deal ... I've had some very nice conversations with him and he has been most helpful
... you never know until you ask

Hey Mike, responded to your PM.

When are you going to start carrying the LCD screens for the GoPro? Need to get something together for Coz at the end of March.

When are you going to start carrying the LCD screens for the GoPro? Need to get something together for Coz at the end of March.

They are on order.....just waiting for them to ship :wink: I think they just got them in stock..finally.

You have any Zagg thingy's to fit a Veo 180(or like size) computer??...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom