Snow Day = You pick your price!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG... I"m in Ontario, way deep in snow yet I went to work this morning (and I'll be back on the road after lunch). The rest of the office 'took a snow day' as all schools etc. were closed.

What's more, not 5 hours ago I droped $400 on a new set of Edge regs from DiveRightIn...
I spent hours pouring over the site...and I didn't notice this PM deal until now. I even paid the super fast shipping so that, even with the storm, I'd have the gear in time for a Coz trip in two weeks.

:9
that's a tragedy of greek proportions...

OMG... I"m in Ontario, way deep in snow yet I went to work this morning (and I'll be back on the road after lunch). The rest of the office 'took a snow day' as all schools etc. were closed.

What's more, not 5 hours ago I droped $400 on a new set of Edge regs from DiveRightIn...
I spent hours pouring over the site...and I didn't notice this PM deal until now. I even paid the super fast shipping so that, even with the storm, I'd have the gear in time for a Coz trip in two weeks.

:9
that's a tragedy of greek proportions...

See posts #7 & #8 and send Mike a PM. You never know.

and I even went ferreting around for promo codes before I confirmed the order at like 4:30am this morning...

Oh, what's this? "see post #8" eh? dare I dream it? Thanx for the heads up merxlin.

customer order information update submitted for your consideration.

I'm at risk of becoming an ardent fan of Dive Right In. I gave up two hours of sleep last night staulking their online shop, and while my purchases were restrained by SHMBO, we'll definately head to Cozumel with some streamlined gear. (e.g. I deleted a retractor (>$20), and an octo clip (>$6) by adding some shock cord from DiveRiteIn. I'll bungee the gear off: sleeker profile and maintains black motif.)

Thanks to everyone for all the offers and orders!!!!! We have been giving out a lot of great deals to everyone. Enjoy the pricing. The sale will most likely be over in the morning, so get your offers and orders placed in advance. All offers must be turned into orders before 11am tomorrow when we are back at work or they will not be valid.....no excuses :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom