Snow Day = You pick your price!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK, so we have a blizzard going on here....needless to say, the store is closed. You all know I can never stop working...so here goes! In an effort to try and still make a couple bucks while the store is closed, you get to pick your price!!! From now until whenever we go back to work, which could be as early as tomorrow morning (depends on what Mr. Freeze does), you get to pick your price on ANY piece of equipment on the DRIS website.

So how does it work? Well, email or PM me what you want to buy, and what you want to pay for it. Keep it within reason
biggrin.gif
. Depending on your offer, I will either accept the purchase price or offer you a counteroffer. It is up to you whether you accept or deny the price. My counter offer is only to keep pricing above costs....for obvious reasons

This promo will ONLY last as long as the snow continues to keep us from getting to the shop, so take advantage NOW!!! Remember, this sale is thanks to a blizzard, so please don't expect expedited shipping
eek.gif

I will post back when we go back to work. It could be in the morning, but they are estimating about 20"s or so here.....so let's go!!!!

Hmmm. Perhaps a hog back up light I may see in my future?

Probably not...those got yanked due to QC issues :D But PM me on a different one...I bet one of those is in your future!!

Woo Hoo!!! Great Deal Mike!

Thanks for the snow up your way!
Only rain here.

Rick

Thanks for the deal Mike!

Oops... this post came up right after I placed my order to DRIS......

The sale Continues today. We are closed! Roads closed, 20"s of snow everywhere, and 10' drifts. Here are some pics!

Time to go try and dig out a little. Everywhere I have to shovel has drifts of 4' average....YAY

I attached some pics for ya....

Carry93, do a customer update on your order (thru online store) and make an offer :wink: We won't leave you out!

Attachments

• IMG00027-20110201-2145.jpg
    IMG00027-20110201-2145.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG00034-20110202-0849.jpg
    IMG00034-20110202-0849.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG00035-20110202-0859.jpg
    IMG00035-20110202-0859.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG00037-20110202-0859.jpg
    IMG00037-20110202-0859.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 106
Thanks for the great deal Mike! Much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom