Snorkel when at a shore diving destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am budgeting for a moped or scooter- figure I can strap on one tank and my gear, as long as I get the balance right I should be good to go.

I am budgeting for a moped or scooter- figure I can strap on one tank and my gear, as long as I get the balance right I should be good to go.
I used to ride a moped. With a tank and weights you better have strong tires.

If you can't buy one you may ask your guide if they have a spare snorkel or rent one.

I used to ride a moped. With a tank and weights you better have strong tires.
Wow I can’t even imagine how you strap your tank ...

I use a snorkel pretty much every where i go. Great for surface intervals, recon, just general mucking around in the shallows.

Ride kitted up. Don't forget the snorkel.

I wasn't referring to me---I wonder too--- the scuba mopeder idea seems insane to me. Just saying my moped tires were more like bicycle tires than motorcycle ones.
Shore diving in Bermuda would be interesting where all you can rent there is those scooters- no cars.

I wasn't referring to me---I wonder too--- the scuba mopeder idea seems insane to me. Just saying my moped tires were more like bicycle tires than motorcycle ones.
Shore diving in Bermuda would be interesting where all you can rent there is those scooters- no cars.

Where you getting tanks in BDA for shore diving?

Where you getting tanks in BDA for shore diving?
No idea, I only was a snorkeler years ago using the scooter. Are there no dive shops there that would rent tanks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom