Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got any space left? A friend and I from the central Georgia area would like to join you all for both events on Sunday. We're also going to do the Saturday trip out to the wreck.

Tim

hardyt@windstream.net

You can have my wife and my spots. I have to go to Abu Dhabi that weekend.

Mike

Hello everyone. I'm just checking in. I haven't been to the board in a while. I still plan on attending with my son. :D

Hello everyone. I'm just checking in. I haven't been to the board in a while. I still plan on attending with my son. :D

Hehehe, good stuff FL_DVLover.

Good timing. I think DeepStops was going to send one more confirmation to everyone as the deadline to cancel is fast approaching and this trip is full :D

Hehehe, good stuff FL_DVLover.

Good timing. I think DeepStops was going to send one more confirmation to everyone as the deadline to cancel is fast approaching and this trip is full :D

I have indeed sent that confirming message and although I haven't heard back from everyone just yet, we did have four drop out and we're still overbooked by one diver (and is exactly why I know having a waiting list is a good idea):
* 427Dave (1 guest) (2)
* Blondeambition (3)
* deepstops (2 guests) (6)
* fitparrish (7)
* FL_DVLover (1 guest) (9)
* H2Andy (10)
* jeandiver (11)
* johnny_bravo (1 guest) (13)
* Missdirected (2 guests) (16)
* netmage (17)
* Scott5644 (1 guest) (19)
* thardy (1 guest) (21)
* truck1 (1 guest) (23)
* WyDive (2 guests) (26)

Can't wait for this trip! Questions can anyone recommend one of the motels in Crystal River? And do you know if Birds does rentals (my SO will need a wetsuit).

Cheers.

-J.-

Can't wait for this trip! Questions can anyone recommend one of the motels in Crystal River? And do you know if Birds does rentals (my SO will need a wetsuit).

Cheers.

-J.-

Pm me her size. I may have a suit for her.

Google hotels.com with zip code of Birds that way you will be really close.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom