Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there more spots open and how many?
Also is the price still $28 each?

Barbara, I'm not sure where Brian is at with this. Let me shoot him your post and see what he says. Typically he is quick to answer - so it is odd your post has been here for a day. Let's get his butt movin' :evil:

I may have to cancel, I have to fly to Abu Dabbi in UAE on the 14th...I was really looking forward to it, but work pays the bills ya know...

What do you know about fault diagnosis on Oracle Real Application Cluster technology?

:)

Mike

What do you know about fault diagnosis on Oracle Real Application Cluster technology?

:)

Mike

Not a darn thing but I learn quick :wink:

Are there more spots open and how many?
Also is the price still $28 each?

Barbara, I'm not sure where Brian is at with this. Let me shoot him your post and see what he says. Typically he is quick to answer - so it is odd your post has been here for a day. Let's get his butt movin' :evil:

Tracy,
I was freezing my butt off in Springfield, MA on a business trip.

Barbara,
Go ahead and add yourself to the calendar entry for this dive (it's in the first post), I have a chronological list of who was signed up when.

Tracy,
I was freezing my butt off in Springfield, MA on a business trip.

WEll that will teach you to appreciate Florida a lil more :ne_nau:

I thought the price was $56 or did you get another boat?

We are still booked with Bird's Underwater and it's $28 for the morning trip to snorkel with the manatees and $28 for the afternoon scuba trip on the river. To keep the logistics simple for both Bird's and myself, booking preference goes to those wanting to do both trips.

Since I made these reservations back in May, we are getting the dives for the 2007 price (as of November 1st, they raised the price $6/trip so we are saving $300 as a group).

$28 for the morning trip to snorkel with the manatees and $28 for the afternoon scuba trip on the river. We save $300 as a group).

misdirected:

There is the math:D $28 Snorkel + $28 River dive = $56 for both dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom