Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just so everyone is perfectly clear, we have one spot open :wink:

Does anyone want to give one of their dive buddies (that's not already on the trip) a nice Christmas present?? :D

Also, tomorrow is the last day I can cancel any spots with Bird's so after tomorrow you own your spot(s).

Just so everyone is perfectly clear, we have one spot open :wink:

Does anyone want to give one of their dive buddies (that's not already on the trip) a nice Christmas present?? :D

Preferably a cute, young, single girl who loves to dive....please? :D

There are now 3 spots open Truck1 & I have removed ourselves from the trip due to conflicting schedules. Sorry Guys have a great time....

Actually you're giving up three spots and there was already one open so
THERE ARE NOW FOUR OPEN SPOTS

Two teens already on board that I know of :) Mine is lil sis, she is 15.

I was just browsing earlier posts in this thread and saw several comments about teen divers. Just FYI, the friend I'm bringing is 16, so it seems there will be several teen divers along.

We are both VERY excited about the upcoming events and look forward to meeting all of you! :D

If anyone wants (or is) bringing a long a non diver for the 2nd dive - I believe I am just going to freedive both dives - so if anyone wants to dive the 2nd there will be people snorkeling both rounds so they wouldnt be alone..

I was just browsing earlier posts in this thread and saw several comments about teen divers. Just FYI, the friend I'm bringing is 16, so it seems there will be several teen divers along.

We are both VERY excited about the upcoming events and look forward to meeting all of you! :D

I am bringing my grandson, he is 14. I think there are maybe 3 or 4 now. I will also be monitoring 146.520:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom