Snorkel set for 3 people (2 youth one adult)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

myrddin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for some nice gear for the family... I want to try to get them into scuba in the long run...

Kids are ages 9-10 and adult woman.

looking for at least mask, snorkel, and fins...

Please pm me with what you have... I did see the leisure pro deal... May look into that.

Also looking for some scubapro gear for myself... Sold all my gear a while back... I am looking to get back into it... But would be more local dive than anything...

thanks.

cressi clio fins would be a good choice for the kids, inexpensive and great snorkel fins. usually 25 - 40 dollars a pair retail.

I'm pretty sure I bought snorkel gear from these people when they were called something else. Not for me but for a school. You might check eBay also, that's where I bought it. http://www.getwetstore.com/snorkeling_packages.php

Also looking for some scubapro gear for myself
New?

[user]beaverdivers[/user] (Casey) often has some good deals on ScubaPro gear - listed in our Hot Deals section. They're a Platinum reseller out of Colorado. Home

ScubaToys.com is also a ScubaPro dealer. I've bought a lot of gear from them over the last decade.

Welcome Back...

Thnx guys.. Checking that stuff out... For me I will most likely look for used.... I don't mind used gear from a good source... I sold all my gear on this site a while back... Would like to have some things back that I enjoyed diving with like the mk25/s600 I had an atom hoseless setup too... I think I ended up with a zeagle brigade bc... Liked the profile of it... As for the rest... What ever works... But I do like the scubapro stuff....

Last edited:
[user]beaverdivers[/user] (Casey) often has some good deals on ScubaPro gear - listed in our Hot Deals section. They're a Platinum reseller out of Colorado. Home
Welcome back to SCUBAboard!

We are proud to be a SCUBAboard Business Sponsor & a Scubapro Platinum Dealer. Please checkout our Hot Deals on SCUBAboard!

We'll send you a PM w/ a quote. Also, have a look at our buyer feedback on SCUBAboard.

Back
Top Bottom