Smoking weed on liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What were we talking about???
Oh yeah...Don't bring anything on a US flagged boat or have it in US waters...Coast Guard frowns on it.
BTW that live aboard better have great munchies (and lots of them)

Oh yeah...Don't bring anything on a US flagged boat or have it in US waters...Coast Guard frowns on it.

What if I'v got a prescription that says my head will explode if I don't eat 2 cookies 7 times a day.

I remember being on a live aboard out of the BVI's in the mid 80's and being told that if they found you with anything you would be turned over to the authorities. You would most likely be sentenced to doing community service - AKA painting the Queen's Goal. It was said that it would take about 3 months to paint all of it and that it was built in the 1890’s and had yet to be brought up to standards – but you did get to changed your bucket once a day.

..the 5 grams ONLY goes for weed/grass and nothing else.
Last time I checked, weed/grass was what was in a joint and that was all we were talking about.
Nobody is dissing Amsterdam, at least I'm not and I really don't understand why you thought I was.

Anyway.. Mijn hovercraft zit vol palingen

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Morocco, you even get a choice of which hash you want to try in the big water pipes in the marketplace. Boats should be much the same.

Totally shocked my cousin to get accosted so often in the market place while on tour and offered hash so often... Not what she expected, Fake rolexes, yes, food and drink, yes, Nike shoes, yes, Expecting hash? no, but that's what was on offer :p

A buddy of mine dm'd in Dahab and his theory was that the blue hole was really a giant water pipe, for the aliens to smoke the best hash in the universe???:rofl3:
Eric

Anyway.. Mijn hovercraft zit vol palingen

At least your hovercraft needs a serious cleanup, I would not like to be in it.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

What if the boat is flying this flag?
Marijuana-leaf-USA_m.gif

FAQ from wickeddiving.com about Similan Liveaboards:

Psst…What about other intoxicants? A little “weed” never hurts…

NO. If we smell or have reason to believe that anyone is high, on anything other than nitrogen, you are done. Diving is over. If we choose to, you will not be diving anymore that trip, and Wicked does not offer refunds in these instances.
Your safety and those of the people around depends on you making clear decision. Anything that affects you ability to make clear decisions is STRONGLY discouraged.
We hope that you take this decision very seriously.

Note: There is no comment on beer, wine, or other more pedestrian "highs".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom