Smoking weed on liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you can't live without it, don't plan on smoking it, bring some brownies or cookies. Just be prepared to eat it all when they bring the dogs onboard.

Go to Morocco, you even get a choice of which hash you want to try in the big water pipes in the marketplace. Boats should be much the same.

Totally shocked my cousin to get accosted so often in the market place while on tour and offered hash so often... Not what she expected, Fake rolexes, yes, food and drink, yes, Nike shoes, yes, Expecting hash? no, but that's what was on offer :p

If your liveaboard leaves out of Amsterdam, you're probably OK.

And you know that HOW :confused:

Next time do get informed before hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannabis for personal consumption is decriminalised in Amsterdam.

And you know that HOW :confused:

Next time do get informed before hand.
Be cool.. Yes, I am aware that it is on the books as illegal in the Netherlands, but the courts have a rule that they will not enforce anything under 5 grams.
I have been there several times over the years. I have friends who live in the city and in Enschede.
I am aware that the Netherlands are looking at the laws again.

If you don't like what happens in Amsterdam, that's cool, but don't pretend it isn't that way.

Funny I've read the FAQ's of a few liveaboard and never seen this question. Maybe you should ask But, you might want to do it before you show up with your supply.

Be cool.. Yes, I am aware that it is on the books as illegal in the Netherlands, but the courts have a rule that they will not enforce anything under 5 grams.
I have been there several times over the years. I have friends who live in the city and in Enschede.
I am aware that the Netherlands are looking at the laws again.

If you don't like what happens in Amsterdam, that's cool, but don't pretend it isn't that way.

NW's I'm cool.:cool2:

But no, you're not aware. You might have been here (good on you, and welcome the next time) but the 5 grams ONLY goes for weed/grass and nothing else.

But if I smoke your weed at depth, will my head explode as I ascend?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom