Smilies: Input Wanted...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vote to add this one:
fins2.gif

cant remember who i stole it from but i like it

Heh... that's mine (sorta)... I was just looking for it in thread I posted it in the other day.

(I posted it the other day in http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fins-masks-snorkels/248017-split-fins-not.html)

I can't remember where I found it though.... but it was by accident when I was looking for something else and I saved it :D

To me that smiley about best represents scubaboard. That one smiley shows here how people will argue about anything here...

Heh... that's mine... I was just looking for it in thread I posted it in the other day.

To me that smiley about best represents scubaboard. That one smiley shows here how people will argue about anything here...

fins2.gif

Can you switch "Paddles" and "Splits" to "Democrats" & "Republicans"?

How about we add this one, at least until the end of the week

smilies-31364.png
You obviously haven't looked at the current smiley list... :shakehead:

:onespeed: >> :eek:nespeed:

Do we need all those flags? No one seems to use them...
We'll consider your suggestion.

Wha?!? One of my favorites, :tongue2: :tongue2:, that perfectly complements my natural smiley, :biggrin: :biggrin:, is in the wastebasket?!? Say it ain't so!

... snip ...

Anyway, is there any way to appeal the deprecation of :tongue2: (:tongue2:), which is a wonderful smiley? (It's such a happy "taunting your buddy" smiley, like melodramatically eating the "last" cookie before pulling the other pack out of your dive bag.)
I think we can find a way to save it. :)

For the life of me I've never figured out why that smiley is : ne_nau : and not : shrug : like it is everywhere else...
See my previous reply.

Alle remaining smilies will begin and end with a : and have sensible names...
It's now :dontknow: >> :idk:

Last edited:
OK, I removed a few more duplicates and renamed some others.

Click here for the current status...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom