Smilies: Input Wanted...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To bad these are going,
:rtfm:
:grouphug2:

they are just FUN,as for the rest IMO:eek:uttahere

BTW can't you make the list alphbethic

I sure would like to see a smilie that has two faces going around and around in circles, like some of the conversations.

You can't get rid of :kopfab: I use it all the time. I just waxed Chuck Norris last night and DiveBandit last week, twice! I will part with martian, even though I love him but not :kopfab:, please. How about doing away with :brb: I don't ever see anyone use that one.

Also I don't think these are ever used and can be gotten rid of:mfight:, :penguin:, and :snowbear:, :knob:, :icosm10:, :froze:, :sod: (since we already have crash),

Also note, we have :crush: and :crash: two codes for the same smiley.

Oh and on a final note, anything to do with NetDoc's football team can go as well :D:sprint:

Hope I was of some help.

And can we have talking smileys.

LOL with sound :D

I think we should get Walter's opinion on the smileys :rofl2::rofl3:

NO! Ask again and you shall be sent to the guillotine :kopfab: . :wink1:

That could be a very nice one with sound.:rofl3:

Swooosh-chop-Thudddddd :rofl4:

I like some of these:

bbq.gif

bday3.gif

asskiss.gif

And my favorite:
trainwreck.gif

Won't let me save my edited post, so here:

You can't get rid of :kopfab: I use it all the time. I just waxed Chuck Norris last night and DiveBandit last week, twice! I will part with martian, even though I love him but not :kopfab:, please. Oh these need kept: :ignore:,:kiss:, and my :moon: I use every night (have you lost your cookies :martian:)?

Also I don't think these are ever used and can be gotten rid of:mfight:, :cwmddd:, :brb:, :jaguar:, :speedo:, :arrow:, :djbluey:,:monkey_2:, :007:, :earthors: :penguin:, and :snowbear:, ...con't in next post

:knob:, :icosm10:, :froze:, :sod: (since we already have crash),

Also note, we have :crush: and :crash: two codes for the same smiley.

Oh and on a final note, anything to do with NetDoc's football team can go as well :D:sprint::burnout:

Hope I was of some help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom