Smedley Down!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so sorry, tom! is it wrong that the first thought i had on reading the thread title was 'oh, is this a new wreck?' :D

... Sounds like Tommy's now a candidate for sidemount!
Yep.
He's home and progressing well. I expect him to be on the board later today.
As you can imagine, he ain't exactly happy about losing much of the summer's diving.
:)
Rick

I'm here and getting better every day. Doing physical therapy and am regaining strength. Thanks for all the well wishes.

I'm here and getting better every day. Doing physical therapy and am regaining strength. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Bummer about the injury Tom, but; glad you're on the mend. Praying for a speedy recovery and take care!

Dang Tommy,

I hitch a boat ride to the Dominican Republic and you go and break your hip. If you would, while you are in the hospital, please hang a sign around your neck which splains to the doctors:

I might look it, BUT...
I am not a horse.
(Please don't shoot me!)​

Last edited:
Man, that stinks...So sorry Tom, but keep your head up and listen to the nurses......

I am actually at Vortex watching folks dive yesterday and today. Wanted to get out of town so rode down with a small class. Therapists say that I am far ahead in my recovery and thanks to Pete's advice they didn't shoot me. At a few points there I was hoping they would though.

Anyway - I hope the gang has a great bunch of dives at PC this weekend and I thank you all for the well wishes.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom