Smart ***** Sherwood rep basically calls me an idiot after product purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishsquid:
You know, I meant my head is bald! :D :rofl3: :rofl3:

What else would be shaved? :popcorn:

jhbryaniv:
What else would be shaved? :popcorn:
I shall politely bow out now while I have a smidgen of dignity. :D
Thanks for the banter as it was enjoyable. I appreciate the conversations that take place here. Most are informative, a little humorous, some heated, but truly a great break from the grind! :coffee:

Amazing how these old threads pop up in my user CP after long periods of inactivity. Have you lynched the LDS yet?

Personally, I love Sherwood gear. It does what it says and as far as manuals go, theirs are pretty good.

Stan

It sounds to me like whoever wrote the "manual" is, at the beginning, describing the assembly of life support equipment. I, for one, don't believe it's a good idea for most divers to assemble or work on their own regulators. This is also an excellant example of why you should buy your life support components locally and not from online "dealers." You just never know who you are dealing with, unlike a face-to-face relationship with a shop and certified technician.

Amazing how these old threads pop up in my user CP after long periods of inactivity. Have you lynched the LDS yet?

You were saying? :rofl:

...didn't Shakespeare write a play with this thread in mind... ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom