Slovensky Language Translation Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not that I understand everything.... so it would rather an interpretation than a translataion - for precise one you should try to contact our Croatioan or Slovanian guys - there are few here.
But in general I understood that it's a fake camera (atrapa - something that pretends to be real one but is not). It may turn from left to right and the turning is done automaticaly circa every 15 secunds. After 24 hours of turning a red light flashes. You can also set the angle of camera. It has two batteries and it's size is 135 x 55 x 55mm with the lens but without the thing that keeps it to the wall.
That's all I could understand - don't know if it's any help.
Mania

Mania,

That's a big help. My building put these in on all the floors just outside the elevators without telling any of the residents. I kind of thought they were fake, but I wanted to make sure.

The 'fake' thing was really what I needed to know. You've been a big help.

Thank you.

Not a problem at all. I still hope that some of our Slovanian guys can give you exact translation but the word "atrapa" is the same in Polish. Any way as these are all Slovac languages we more or less understand each other. But it's more or less - not exactly fully...
That's interesting idea to put some amount of money on fake cameras... why did they do it?
Mania

Translation:

"The Original Copy of HubCam Detective Camera Still for a Good Price

The original copy of security camera with electrical movement from left to right and back. Camera moving is turned on automaticaly and it lasts aproximately 15 seconds whenever a movement is registered in front of the camera (movement sensor is installed in camera). During camera movement red LED is on. Thanks to elbow vertical angle can be regulated. Power supply two AA bateries, dimensions 135x5x55 mm (with objective, without handle).

You can install real working camera in this copy, also in our offer. In this way you can get functional good looking moving camera."

I believe this will help. As Maria wrote, it's an empty housing but it reacts to the movement.

BTW as MonkSeal mentioned to me before - mempilot it's Slovakian not Slovenian.
Today morning driving to work I've heard that Slovakian government is ver yhappy that a meeting between Bush and Putin will take place in Bratislava - capitol of Slovakia - because maybe as a result of this the world would stop confusing these two countries - Slovakia and Slovenia.
Slovakia is my south neighbour. Slovenia is the northern neighbour of Croatia.
:D
Mania

Anyway, now I know that I shouldn't buy 'atrapa' scuba gear!:D

Can you imagine an ad:
This is the original copy of Apeks TX40. You can attache it to the first stage. You can also buy all the elements that are necessary to breath. You can find them in our offer
Mania

.....and it has a red light that blinks everytime you try to breath through it!:D

It moves on automaticaly and it lasts aproximately 15 seconds whenever it registers the movement of you head (movement sensor is installed in the 2nd stage)
Mania

Back
Top Bottom