Slovensky Language Translation Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah...I'm sure of it. But mentioning any names would start the III WW
:D
Now imagine the huge marketing war - no.... my "atrapa" of scubapro looks more real, Oh no - with my poseidon atrapa you can even take one breath (one and the last one)!!!!!
That would be fun....
Mania

Then we could branch out into 'atrapa' training......bother....according to some that's being done already! :eyebrow:

Thanks everyone for the translation. Sorry for confusing the two countries and their language. I'm just a dumb yank! :D

Everyone have a nice week!

Kim:
Then we could branch out into 'atrapa' training......bother....according to some that's being done already! :eyebrow:
With the atrapas we can limit all training to e-learning. That would be cheaper and quicker, right????
Mania
PS> Mempilot - don't worry - at the beginning I also was sure it was Slovanian. Monkseal told me it was not...

Mark - we have long time ago came to that. Now we are trying to set some marketing of fake /dummy diving gear....
:D
Mania

Back
Top Bottom