Skip Breathing Kicks ***

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeffreyd:
I too have insomia and this method works to help me relax some times... but not pass out.

I would only hold my breath for 30secs max and breathe inbetween. I notice my heartrate reduces alot and it is relaxing. However I still cant go to sleep. :crafty:

i don't even hold it for that long. but i breathe that way for 5 or 10 mins, then go back to breathing normally, then wake up and its morning...

insomnia sucks...

lamont:
i don't even hold it for that long. but i breathe that way for 5 or 10 mins, then go back to breathing normally, then wake up and its morning...

insomnia sucks...

It does work for me to if I can't sleep at O dark thirty. I breath just as deep as I can about three times and hold it for two seconds or so......ZZZZZzzzz. Which made me realize why trying to breath deep to stay awake in class never worked.

This is almost like controlled Yoga breathing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom