Skiing day after Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have off the day after Christmas, Friday 26th & plan on skiing the local stuff, somewhere in the Pocono's, as long as it isn't raining. They got about 6 inches of snow Sunday, and are looking at more this week! This could be a great year for snow. Just a day trip, have to be in NY Sunday the 28th for the WV Party at the Aquarium! Any one interested?

IF the long range forecast is right we may be able to x-c here!

Lat Adj - yep, I do downhill, that X-C stuff is just too much work! This could be a record yr for snow - I think I read the last time there were 2 named tropical storms in Dec was 1884 (or'87). That year also goes down as the snowiest on record in the NE. We may be downhill in my backyard if the drifts get big enough.

VT - enjoy Deutschland. We will do Hunter at some point.

I had a knee scoped in July & just want to drive up, ski down, not pushing anything, make sure knee still works. Plus I leave (dive trip) Dec 30, so I don't want to break something & ruin 10 days not being able to dive. I'm hoping a lot of people will still be admiring their gifts under the tree or doing family things.

Back
Top Bottom