Size comparison: G250V vs. S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
G250V vs. S600 comparison - size, not performance

Wondering what the actual size difference between the two is.

The closest SP dealer to me doesn't have a G250V in stock and I'm not about to special order one when I'm not sure if it is exactly what I want. I am familiar with the S600 and am curious as to how the two second stages compare in size before going any further with my purchase decision (it'll be mated to a Mk17).

So, anyone have any measurements and/or side-by-side picture comparisons of the two? Any experience with both?

Thanks all.

the g250 is substantially larger, but not noticeable when breathing from it

OK - so no side-by-side comparison of the s600 and the G250v.

How about this method: Could/would one of you s600 owners measure and post the reg body diameter? How about the same from a G250 owner?

Thanks again.

The 600 is slightly smaller, has some metal parts to it rather than all plastic, and is much more beautiful. It is probably the most beautiful 2nd stage on the entire Earth.

The main reason for buying it is because (1) price is no object and (2) its beauty is irresistible.

Sort of, the same reason that you would choose a particular woman, in fact.

Not with a measuring tape.

Back
Top Bottom