Info Comparison Information between the two Atomic Fins; BladeFins vs. X1 BladeFins Requested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'd like to hear from people with first hand knowledge comparisons between the two Atomic fins; BladeFins vs. the X1 BladeFins in terms of power, softness, comfort (wear and use), which one handles challenging conditions better (waves/currents), weaker legs, quality of the fins and how they hold up with use and abuse, ability to do different fin kicks efficiently, comfort with foot pocket, how accurate is their sizing and whatever else you think is important to know about the difference between the two or even about one of them for somebody to decide which one to buy between the two.

I know that the BladeFins is more expensive than the X1 BladeFins but don't know what the differences are and why should one buy one model vs. the other.

NOTE: I am not looking at other fins, just these two. I want comparison between the two please.

Back
Top Bottom