Sister Looney conglomerant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most EXCELLENT ! ! ! ! !

not much to tune on outboards,change the plugs and gear lube in the bottom of the motor and if it runs crappy the jets in the carb are clogged,might change the fuel filter too.As for buying parts,I go to Napa first they can get most any parts,marines stores are last. I had a 60 horse merc on 2 skiboats I used to rent,they never gave me any trouble except for the tilt trim unit,that was just a 5 dollar brass rocker piece that broke. pm me if you have any questions. Hopefully my boat is floating again,my dad said the water was close to the dock a few weeks ago,some jagoff stole my trailer though,so I have to buy another or go track him down,I think I know who it is,if yall dont hear from me for a while,I will be in the Hart county jail banging my cup on the bars.:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom