Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YOU think they are too short? I work every Saturday now! Talk about short! :depressed:

Overtime? You've got to be kidding. I make straight salary. Hey, I'm lucky to have a job in this economy.

Debby. You have to help me with more pink for my gear. What pieces can I safely change to be pink? :D

Real men wear pink. :D What night looks good for gun taking apart?

I'm sending a big thanks out to Cooltech for inviting those around us to follow him, as well as for his detailed run-down of what we were about to see and the directions he was suggesting we go.

It was very nice to meet those of you that I did meet. I think bandit318 and I invited a few other divers, in our enthusiastic attempt to introduce ourselves to ScubaBoard members, to check the board out. I was impressed with the numbers of different 'dive club' members that met there who weren't, at least at some point in their diving discussions, ScubaBoard members at some time or another. I guess, at least for those three girls who offered to be "Scubaboard if you want us to be," we may have a few more members joining up soon? :cool2:

I got to see a few new animals, and saw others in stages of life that I hadn't seen before. I can see why so many photographers with high-end equipment show up there.

Too bad the Quarterdeck bar didn't have larger tables, I would have liked to get to hear more of what y'all saw.
Hey Dave, thanks! It's not often we old guys get to meet the "female magnets" like you, in order to get their "overflow" :D

Dude... I learned some time ago (as a solo diver)... When you have new individuals joining your "solo" dive, there are additional issues you must deal with... (just kidding)... You all were great!

I enjoyed spending time with everyone this weekend. It's usually me, or me and Kbeck...

I continue to use almost the same dive profile (knowing where the most likely things will be and the time during the tide when they will be there)... Once I have the picture I want, I will deviate from that plan... (follow me if you can... lol)... Sometimes I will zig-zag around to get 25-35 fuzzy pictures... (damn, I need to get my perscription evaluated again!)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom