Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

76° huh...I guess I'll be having a very short bottom time.

BTW this dive is also mentioned in Trips & Marketplace...who is up for SUSHI or Asian buffet after the dive?

Ugh, they need me to do both 2 AM shifts this weekend, but I stipulated only if I get to leave the Sunday one early. I will still be there (just got the HP100 visual-ed and filled today for it). No, I don't know where my head will be, but my body will be there. This is gonna be one hell of a rapid-paced weekend, lol.

If there is a quick outdoor eatery I might go for that with whomever doesn't want to go out for something nicer with the gals.

worm, I'd like to see that Mauser, but I'm not sure if it would be safe in a car at BHB - I don't know the area.

Yay diving. Tomorrow, get nitrox! Pack gears!

The pink jelly fish thing at BHB is just part of a downed weather ballon. The material used to make the ballon looks like that underwater. Now quit posting pics of it. That is all it is. It is not an escaped alien species bred in captivity at the secret labatory which outflows to the ICW in this area.

BTW did it say where it was heading too? We are kinda looking for it.. the weather ballon piece that is.
Darned sophisticated weather balloon piece, since they travelled adjacent to... and against the prevailing water current while being observed

CoolTech So the new sea life you discovered are you going to name it after yourself or a current / past female interest??

PS -- Meeting Kim and diving the bridge tommorow.

I'm sending a big thanks out to Cooltech for inviting those around us to follow him, as well as for his detailed run-down of what we were about to see and the directions he was suggesting we go.

It was very nice to meet those of you that I did meet. I think bandit318 and I invited a few other divers, in our enthusiastic attempt to introduce ourselves to ScubaBoard members, to check the board out. I was impressed with the numbers of different 'dive club' members that met there who weren't, at least at some point in their diving discussions, ScubaBoard members at some time or another. I guess, at least for those three girls who offered to be "Scubaboard if you want us to be," we may have a few more members joining up soon? :cool2:

I got to see a few new animals, and saw others in stages of life that I hadn't seen before. I can see why so many photographers with high-end equipment show up there.

Too bad the Quarterdeck bar didn't have larger tables, I would have liked to get to hear more of what y'all saw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom