Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So who made the OCt 18th dive??? -- Inquiring minds wanna know....
The one in Sunny Isles was scrubbed due to lack of participation. :lotsalove:

I still had my very own Oct-Under-fest on the 18th thanks to deepstops and Kev!

LowVis you should start a thread in the market place :) then post a link in here :wink:

I will once we're closer to 11/1, it's almost a month away and we only need 10 divers to make this a go and at $50 for a double dip night dive it should go pretty fast. Anyone else on board?
Wiz

Since the Octo-Under-fest didn't happen now there's no excuse.

Here's the info as promised.

Wiz

Kevin is running a "charter for charity" on 11/1 that benefits the Dana Farber Cancer Research facility. It's probably even tax-deductible :)

This night dive looks like it'll be fun as well.

Six dives in one day, go me!!!!

That's one nice hallway pass =)

I scored big points today, I got her and my son tickets to game 2 of the world series. She's from Philly :D

Tomorrow, I'm going to try for game 1 tickets in exchange for a weekend in the Keys :rofl:

I scored big points today, I got her and my son tickets to game 2 of the world series. She's from Philly :D

Tomorrow, I'm going to try for game 1 tickets in exchange for a weekend in the Keys :rofl:

I should know tonite about this Sat. group in Key Largo. I never had my fingers crossed for a dive to be cancelled before :eyebrow: If it does I already have the go ahead to join you.

Now we are talking Becky :D

You guys read the sign on the door :popcorn:it says "Singles" not old married men :no:

I'm a "single" diver and so is deepstops:mooner:
I never thought I'd be called old :rofl3: but it's official... I'm now an old guy, or I'll be tomorrow :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom