Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She is not anymore, and if we go to Fantasy Fest she may find the true love of her life :wink: and me 2.

Hey a girl can dream :)

O_O! lol I haven't been to fantasy fest since i was like 2. My parents didn't know what it was and took me >.> lol

Looks like I'll be out of town the 1st. I'll be in NYC :D Absinthe and Patron, subways, and parties. :D

Have fun in NYC :wink:
Haha, well... it's always fun....
Last time I went to visit my friends (and not show my roommate around)....we went on an adventure. I have two friends, we'll call them A and B for identity sake. A is kinda dating this girl, we'll call her C, and C has a friend D. (Everyone except me is asian. It makes a difference to this story. ) D is at a talent show for her church, C is going, which means A is going. A asks B and myself to go. The talent show is at columbia university. B and myself are going to attend, but we decided it will be boring and we -must- drink half a bottle of patron first. So we do. In like 15 minutes. C shows up with two friends (both male) E and F. So A,B,C,E,F and myself all get on the subway. Best ride ever. Smiling evil like is a sure way to make E and F stay away :D

We get to columbia and as we get on the elevator, B and myself take note of a hot chick H. We ask H where the bathroom is and she explains. We see H as we get back on the elevator. H informs us of law school having a talent show. B and myself convince her to SNEAK US IN by lying and saying we lost our tickets. Then we notice the mountain of beer. B is going to buy beer. Which is now free, because we lost our tickets. Tickets we never had :D YES! So we get bored, and we leave to see the church show, which is boring, and we leave to go see hot chick H. We meet some girl and ask for H, she doesn't know her. We explain we are 3rd year law students and since she is only 2nd year, she should help us look. She says her girlfriend (G) will help, she's 3rd year and is in charge. We find G and she yells at us for being backstage (we got backstage by saying we're 3rd year and we needed to find her). She takes us out front and we run into H. H doesn't like G too much, and we explain how we met her girlfriend. No one knew G had a girlfriend or liked girls. We get invited to the after party. Much fun.

No idea what happened to A,C,D,E or F lol. We saw A the next morning, he seemed happy ^_-

NYC + Patron + Wormil + B == Good time being 3rd year law students and exposing girls who like girls. :D

Moral of the story: Wormil drinks and has fun.

And let's face it, everyone gets hammered at fantasy fest so anythings possible.

I don't drink or do drugs, I like making sure everyone gets home safe.:D I have this very large pirates mug and you better bet my coffee will be in it, but hey no one needs to know the sexy pirate lady has coffee and not rum

If there is one thing in life I have learned is how to have a good time just by taking care of others and making sure everyone is ok:blinking: and for the record I have never been a drinker nor a drug user.
I party just like everyone else but I don't trip all over myself.:rofl3: I am the one who will pick you up, wipe you off and kick your in the bu** to get you rolling again.

I am going to FantasyFest but I will be the one stomping out diseases and saving lives. NOT catching them:coffee: GO SCANDALOUS PIRATE LADY OF THE KEYS !!!!

I have family in and now have some crazy fun friends from Georgia and North Florida so this should be a blast for us.

Well, there's two minutes of my life I'll never get back. :bored2:

That was pretty tragic. He should take that kind of stuff to his wormil is awesome thread...oh wait, except that it would disprove his hypothesis

Haha, well... it's always fun....[-]
Last time I went to visit my friends (and not show my roommate around)....we went on an adventure. I have two friends, we'll call them A and B for identity sake. A is kinda dating this girl, we'll call her C, and C has a friend D. (Everyone except me is asian. It makes a difference to this story. ) D is at a talent show for her church, C is going, which means A is going. A asks B and myself to go. The talent show is at columbia university. B and myself are going to attend, but we decided it will be boring and we -must- drink half a bottle of patron first. So we do. In like 15 minutes. C shows up with two friends (both male) E and F. So A,B,C,E,F and myself all get on the subway. Best ride ever. Smiling evil like is a sure way to make E and F stay away :D

We get to columbia and as we get on the elevator, B and myself take note of a hot chick H. We ask H where the bathroom is and she explains. We see H as we get back on the elevator. H informs us of law school having a talent show. B and myself convince her to SNEAK US IN by lying and saying we lost our tickets. Then we notice the mountain of beer. B is going to buy beer. Which is now free, because we lost our tickets. Tickets we never had :D YES! So we get bored, and we leave to see the church show, which is boring, and we leave to go see hot chick H. We meet some girl and ask for H, she doesn't know her. We explain we are 3rd year law students and since she is only 2nd year, she should help us look. She says her girlfriend (G) will help, she's 3rd year and is in charge. We find G and she yells at us for being backstage (we got backstage by saying we're 3rd year and we needed to find her). She takes us out front and we run into H. H doesn't like G too much, and we explain how we met her girlfriend. No one knew G had a girlfriend or liked girls. We get invited to the after party. Much fun.

No idea what happened to A,C,D,E or F lol. We saw A the next morning, he seemed happy ^_-

NYC + Patron + Wormil + B == Good time being 3rd year law students and[/-] exposing girls who like girls. :D

[-]
Moral of the story: Wormil drinks and has fun.[/-]

There we go, the short version is better. . .

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom