Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Close? Couldnt be much farther away and still be in the US-- but if the gang I know in Florida has their way, I'll be down there sooner rather then later-- and I'm always up for diving! :wink:

Then it's a "Yay!" :D

Then it's a "Yay!" :D

Ehem...the gang she knows in Florida is pretty protective of her. What qualifications do you have that make you worthy of diving with our little K?

Hmm.
o_O o_O
O_O!
I'm not sure what you mean :D
Please refer to previous wormil posts for more wormil information! :D

Hmm.
o_O o_O
O_O!
I'm not sure what you mean :D
Please refer to previous wormil posts for more wormil information! :D

Just that you have to pretty darn special to dive with Miss Kayla. She is high demand in FL and elsewhere throughout the east coast.

Tim - You don't even know what color your hair is..... :confused:

Yeah, it's hard to tell what color when it's always WET!

Which is pretty much the case for ALL of youse guys on this thread! :rofl3:

Aww Em... I love you! :)

Kayla, I have met, dived and dined with Wormil. He is OK in my book (Ok, W, you owe me $20 :D). Even tried to talk him into the MOF thread, if he knows you're there, maybe he will join...

That Wormil guy looks pretty cute but I think I'm older than his ma. Oh well. :crafty:
I did more dives last month than some of the guys posting in this thread have in total :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Word.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom