Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I free dove the second reef and I mean it's a reef ^_- It was just easy to spot because there is markers on it. Lunch is good. I'm up for where ever anyone else wants to go. If it's south of Oakland Park, I'd hope I could car pool with some one or same as north of Boca (I get like 10mpg in my car around here, and it's premium only :( ).

I just finished my spear fishing class today, and it was a blast. Also got my nitrox cert finished up today too. First use of my tank and spear gun and nitrox. Shot a fish and got a lobster! MUAHAHA. Diving ftw!

Lol no we not related to anyone, I don t think. Rumor mill of a turkey dive in Nov. Plans still under way at this time.

Lol no we not related to anyone, I don t think. Rumor mill of a turkey dive in Nov. Plans still under way at this time.
Now THAT'S just good comedy! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

November is the ScubaBoard.com "Family Reunion", when all the SB family is invited to the Keys for a weekend of diving and a fantastic party. You're part ot SB, so you are related to us all (in a fashion) :rofl3:

Lol well sheesh yall know Im the nooby of the group. Pouts. Im still trying to figure out
what Cools sign is supposed to mean lol. Im home sulking that I dont have the gas to go
diving and that my whole body still hurts lol.

wormil has all the good fresh fish for dinner :wink:

Lol well sheesh yall know Im the nooby of the group. Pouts. Im still trying to figure out
what Cools sign is supposed to mean lol. Im home sulking that I dont have the gas to go
diving and that my whole body still hurts lol.

Do a search! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously, though, if you need a place to crash and want to make the singles dive over here, as long as you don't mind pet hair, I have a couch that is available.

This is true Jenny I have a couch as well :)
You guys should come, my couch is open :)

I know I am dragging my feet on setting this up .... we need more interest :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom