Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Need more singles voting on a meeting place! I'll cast my vote for some where near Atlantic Blvd. The second reef seems easy to locate with markers floating over it ^_^;;

I got my very own tank today too! Yay!

I'll make it if I can! :D

I go to an every-Saturday schedule sometime in mid-November. :depressed:

On the other hand, I'll have Fridays off if anyone wants to dive on Fridays!

East coast a lil too far for me to drive to meet new peeps sigh. Ill have to wait for the turkey dive in Nov lol. That way I have another month to lose some poundages lol.

We would have a more central meeting place but there is not any good diving in YeeHaw Junction lol :rofl3:I know, we singles can join speargirl in the Keys for her Family Reunion :) that would be fun she has a great deal on a place to sleep.
:crafty:
I have not made out to the second reef on Atlantic Blvd, but I have soloed the first reef 3 times. Is it nice Wormil? This shore dive location is fine :blinking:eek:r any other :mooner:then we can go do lunch.:eyebrow:

East coast a lil too far for me to drive to meet new peeps sigh. Ill have to wait for the turkey dive in Nov lol. That way I have another month to lose some poundages lol.
I will have to agree with this post. It would be nice to get to meet everyone there. Well I will have to wait until Nov as well. Have fun everyone and good luck. ~~~Babe~~~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom