Single tank setup SPG Hose length

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see, thank you.

tceylan-
Might be a little late, but I used to haev a 32" HP hose, which was horribly long. Recently replaced it with 24" and it works as good as anything I could expect. I dive with the SP Mk17, which routes hoses horribly. I am also 6'6", and wear a special pattern long backplate, which may or may not be DIR (although it works better for me)
Tom

b1gcountry:
tceylan-
Might be a little late, but I used to haev a 32" HP hose, which was horribly long. Recently replaced it with 24" and it works as good as anything I could expect. I dive with the SP Mk17, which routes hoses horribly. I am also 6'6", and wear a special pattern long backplate, which may or may not be DIR (although it works better for me)
Tom

Same setup on the regs and same height here. :) Ohh same back plate too. Are you my twin? :wink:

Michael

At today's dive, I put a white tape at the 24 inch mark on my 32 inch hose. Looks like this is going to work.

And unclipping the SPG and bringing it up to me was not a problem at all. This keeps my balance.... I got used to doing this after 4-5 times... :)

Thanks for the answers and help...

mwhities:
Same setup on the regs and same height here. :) Ohh same back plate too. Are you my twin? :wink:

Michael
I don't know, Who's you Mama?
:wink:
Oxycheq 30# Wing.
FredT XL AL BP
SP Mk17/S555 reg
24" Short Hose
48" Long Hose (I'm not claiming this is ideal)
24" HP Hose
2?" LP Inflator (Way too long, but haven't found a short one long enough yet :wink:)

...anyway, there's probably something different there.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom