Single-tank Cave Dives April 2 or 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
Thanks for the loan of the devil reel, Andy. Really, I don't think that it is possessed in a BAD way. Rather, I think your reel is just, shall we say, over exuberant. I felt it tremble eagerly during the dive, but a firm hand on the knob was all that was needed to keep it in check.

You are too kind with your praise. You should have seen me as my doubles started to get a little light in the Ballroom. Oh well, that's why they call them practice dives.

Jean & Andy, did either of you think that the difference in brightness of our lights was an issue while trying to signal with them? I know that both of your lights outshone mine considerably.

I could see your light just fine !!!
And it wasn't as dim as you thought ... :wink:

Hey thanks guys for the dive(s)!!! I had a blast...
Now Sunday , I should have taken it a little easier...I managed to wrench a muscle in my neck...Gee , who was lifting doubles the wrong way...I wonder who ???
(I SHOULD have gone to Alexander!!!)

Jean

P.S. And of course , I did not get attached by any evil reels...

good to hear from you Jean, finally... i thought you might have been retroactively
afflicted with the reel curse *on your way home*

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
good to hear from you Jean, finally... i thought you might have been retroactively
afflicted with the reel curse *on your way home*

:eyebrow:

Nope Andy...However , I did note on Sunday that there was a cavern class down in the ballroom with a HUGE ball of line floating aimlessly in the flow...I heard that the cavern instructor was heard to be using some colorful language that was clearly heard by another diver !!! :11:
So even though not directly affected , I did play "Typhoid Jean" and pass the curse off to a couple of cavernites...!

Jean

P.S. Hey , I LOVE your Bubba's Scuba line !!!! And to think where that inspiration was born at !!! :wink:

Sorry Andy my friend but I feel that I must show the unexpecting what is your normal reel status. This of course as declared by you as I have not seen your reel work up close and personal :itwisted:

GDI:
Sorry Andy my friend but I feel that I must show the unexpecting what is your normal reel status. This of course as declared by you as I have not seen your reel work up close and personal :itwisted:

Oooooh Andy, is that really your reel? I don't know whose it is but it did give me a laugh. I'm taking cavern/intro in a couple of months so I guess I won't be asking Andy for any advice on reel work. :wink:

Mel

No, that reel still has a sticker on it. Andy's has had the sticker worn off of it from beating it against innocent rocks in frustration & rage. :1poke:

alas, that is my reel, and i thank my friends for stabbing me in the back, thanks so much! :wink:

actually... that is the WORST tangle i have ever had. of course, GDI had to
be there to take a picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom