Single-tank Cave Dives April 2 or 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
actually... that is the WORST tangle i have ever had. of course, GDI had to be there to take a picture.
So you say, how can we be sure that you are telling the truth that its as bad as it has ever been? :wink:

GDI:
Sorry Andy my friend but I feel that I must show the unexpecting what is your normal reel status. This of course as declared by you as I have not seen your reel work up close and personal :itwisted:

EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with ScubaFool ... that is JUST WRONG !!!!
(refering to attached thumbnail of the out-of-control reel...)

Jean

H2Andy:
alas, that is my reel, and i thank my friends for stabbing me in the back, thanks so much! :wink:

actually... that is the WORST tangle i have ever had. of course, GDI had to
be there to take a picture.

I think Simon was there as well?

Andy I warned I would do it, I guess that is just my malevolent streak coming out.

Hey everybody Andy really has a great sense of humour We love ya Andy

I was trying to get you off the hook on that one, Andy. Everyone realized that. Didn't they?

Yeah, Andy does have a great sense of humour. Otherwise how could he put up with you people tormenting him about his foul(ed) reel? You guys are SO mean!

scubafool:
I was trying to get you off the hook on that one, Andy. Everyone realized that. Didn't they?

Yeah, Andy does have a great sense of humour. Otherwise how could he put up with you people tormenting him about his foul(ed) reel? You guys are SO mean!

David:
You mentioned about being mean...
And "Sir Andy Undie-Sponge" is a compliment??? :11:
(I guess I am going to have to get out my anti-hex Neck Seal device ) :eyebrow:

I know YOU have a great sense of humor too ... :wink:

Jean

speaking of changing the subject, i hear that Chiefland is lovely this time of year

:54:

H2Andy:
speaking of changing the subject, i hear that Chiefland is lovely this time of year

:54:

Yes , I have heard that too !!!! :D

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom