Single-tank Cave Dives April 2 or 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alright... here's the forecast for tomorrow at Chiefland:

Variable cloudiness and windy. High 68F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.

I will probably be there closer to 9:30, since I have to stop at Ginnie and they don't
open until 8:00 am.

my cell is 904-382-9979

thanks for a great time, David and Jean. really enjoyed the dive.

highlights:

1. i didn't jam my reel
2. i caught a glimpse of Jarrod Jablonski in the parking area

downsides:

1. i didn't run my reel
2. JJ said hello to David but not to me
3. i had a leak on my (not exactly) dry suit

david, you looked fantastic. awesome trim and line work. gotta do intro soon!
and jean, i thought i was going to die with your Bubba Diving questions =)

Thanks for the loan of the devil reel, Andy. Really, I don't think that it is possessed in a BAD way. Rather, I think your reel is just, shall we say, over exuberant. I felt it tremble eagerly during the dive, but a firm hand on the knob was all that was needed to keep it in check.

You are too kind with your praise. You should have seen me as my doubles started to get a little light in the Ballroom. Oh well, that's why they call them practice dives.

Jean & Andy, did either of you think that the difference in brightness of our lights was an issue while trying to signal with them? I know that both of your lights outshone mine considerably.

Andy, your signature is in violation of SB regulation # 35. I quote. "Any posting or other display of material that may cause another user to spontaneously eject beer, wine, soda, gatorade, water, or other liquid from their oral cavity shall be required to be proceeded by a "Coke alert""

scubafool:
Andy, your signature is in violation of SB regulation # 35. I quote. "Any posting or other display of material that may cause another user to spontaneously eject beer, wine, soda, gatorade, water, or other liquid from their oral cavity shall be required to be proceeded by a "Coke alert""

Look who's talking! :wink:

exactly, Marvel... there is a saying in Cuba: some ghosts you dont hear because
they wear slippers... well... i'm not sure exactly what that means, but anyway...
David is stealth comedy at its best!

*and* the guy's trim is amazing. i'm jealous

:crying:

Marvel:
Look who's talking! :wink:

There should be exactly three people in the world who possess a complete understanding of my signature. All of them(excluding me) are quite aware of my twisted sense of humour. The rest of you should be left scratching your head. (Hey, I happen to sell a REALLY good cure for those lice!)

H2Andy:
exactly, Marvel... there is a saying in Cuba: some ghosts you dont hear because
they wear slippers... well... i'm not sure exactly what that means, but anyway...
David is stealth comedy at its best!

*and* the guy's trim is amazing. i'm jealous

:crying:

Hey, what can I say? Even in my doubles I managed to remain horizontal for at least 5 seconds today.I saw someone walking(er, diving) toward me at Alexander today, so as I was only about 3 feet off of the bottom, I exhaled completely & did a face plant in the sand to let them pass. Wouldn't you know it, they were so thankful that they helped me work on my trim by WALKING (yes, they actually stepped on my head & tanks) to assist me in my efforts. Now THAT is what I call teamwork.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom