Single-tank Cave Dives April 2 or 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sweet! that'd be awesome

Andy, are you diving your DS first time out of class in the cavern? Take a hint from a guy who just started this whole thing a couple of months ago, task loading, just try to get in control of the suit first before adding in your reel skills - i can only imagine the medevac/chamber or recovery of a tightly woven lawyer now :wink:

Although i would like to dive manatee again i really should do my revision this weekend and hang back in town, probably pulling out of the Jupiter dive too, have fun, wish i had the free time to dive. Hopefully in a month or so :wink:

simbrooks:
Andy, are you diving your DS first time out of class in the cavern?
Take a hint from a guy who just started this whole thing a couple of months ago,
task loading, just try to get in control of the suit first before adding in your reel skills -

my reels are devil spawn. i ain't gonna give them the chance!!

Andy, if you plan on leading in with your posessed reel(work), I insist on being #3 diver. Closer to the exit & farther from you = less chance of getting caught up in the web, you see.:drejnd:

i have been cursed with the devil reels so that others may lay line with ease

it's not an easy burden

:satanlook

Well, I don't know about the "with ease" part :D: So you will leave the devil reels on dry land? Right?:errrr:

oh no, foolish mortal!! the reels must not be slighted in the least, or their
revenge will be ten-fold!

i will take the reels with me, but yet, with the powerful charm "let someone else
lay the line" i shall render the reels impotent

H2Andy:
oh no, foolish mortal!! the reels must not be slighted in the least, or their
revenge will be ten-fold!

i will take the reels with me, but yet, with the powerful charm "let someone else
lay the line" i shall render the reels impotent

This is getting WAY TOO FUNNY !!!!!
Now I have to go just to see these , er , powerful reels....

My reels really have no powers , they are just stupid...They can't reel out -OR- reel-in line correctly even though I have tried to teach them over and over and over and over ...

Jean

Never fear, I have a Z-knife that has been imbued with a most mighty magical power. One swipe from it & even the line from Sir Andy the Dark's Demon Reel will fall away in abject & total fear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom