Singapore Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings,

Just to share some of the pictures from my last trip to Dayang (2 weeks back). The vis was excellent.

Hey hey, there is a ClubSnap gathering for UW photographers.

Club Snap

Shall we meet there as well and have a look at the uw photos by our local divers ?

Venue: Mr Bean's Cafe
Date: 4th October, Saturday
Time: 8pm (after dinner)

May be polite to register yourself at Club Snap;s forum, if you are coming.

Me ? Try to, on reservist now till next Tuesday. Hoped can make it.

Shall we ? :wink:

diverws once bubbled...
Greetings,

Just to share some of the pictures from my last trip to Dayang (2 weeks back). The vis was excellent.
Great colours on the photo,... well done

Albion once bubbled...
White manta going to 7 skies, udang and Anambas, should be into Manta season at 7 skies, so rigs should be even better chance of big stuff
Now this sounds cool, think I'll sign up for a few days diving the wrecks. Now I wish I had done the Deco course already

blackice once bubbled...
Now this sounds cool, think I'll sign up for a few days diving the wrecks. Now I wish I had done the Deco course already

Hmm rigs been cancelled as they are now working again :(

but new maritime wreck added :)

Albion once bubbled...

Hmm rigs been cancelled as they are now working again :(

but new maritime wreck added :)

;-0 ;-0 yes that is true. That's why I cancelled my Long weekend trip and head for else where :)

ling once bubbled...
Hi i'm new here and i'm wondering if you guy organise outings for fellow divers or forum outings????:)
not to advertise for a competing forum but.... no, I don't think these folks do although several people from this thread also follow the FiNS online forum which does organize outings. Individual members there also organize trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom