Singapore Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Show my u/w photo album to some colleuges today. Especially the selected shots which I enlarged to 8R =-)

Wahhhhaahaha.....they don't believe that those are my photos.

"Too professional" was one comment. Another asked which website I stunn those photos from.... Another asked if I took the photo off the Finding NEMO DVD !!! One even describe the jellyfish as a used condom !! Wahhhahhhaa

A few of them OWD divers. None did u/w photography before.

I am innocent.... :wacko:

sinners once bubbled...
This has apparently been cancelled

the photoshoot has been postponed is what I heard from on eof the orginasiers :-( so maybe later in the year or moved to next year.

As the season will close out in a few months for a while it could be held over until after CYN ... well on the bright side it gives us heaps of time to practise.

Hey All!

This year Deepavali 2003 will be on a Friday 24th October 2003. So anyone planning a dive trip anywhere?

Cheers!
Alrick

sinners once bubbled...
Hey All!

This year Deepavali 2003 will be on a Friday 24th October 2003. So anyone planning a dive trip anywhere?

Cheers!
Alrick

Any Suggestion? Malaysia are out of the list due to the raining season.

sinners once bubbled...
Manado
Went there last month, anywhere else (please don't say Sipadian - going there in 2 two weeks)
More places ?

blackice once bubbled...
Went there last month, anywhere else (please don't say Sipadian - going there in 2 two weeks)
More places ?
Yes Yes I'm broke so can't go far....

Well, if there isn't a far away place in mind.

1. How about getting some courses like Nitrox and do the OW at P. Hantu. Last year, in Nov / Dec, there was an offer for this at a very very low price. Yeah, at P. Hantu lor.

2. Send your gears for servicing.

3. Rent a tank, go to a deep pool eg Outram Sec School's, and practise your boyancy. Think it is about S$12 per tank or something.

4. Work part time in the sparetime to raise $$$ for the next diving season with an aim for a further away place, than your usual fav hidout in Malaysia.

Outram pool???? Snoop, when he said he was broke, he didn't mean he was that broke. He should still be able to go overseas to places like like Ubin or Sentosa. Despite the distance and travel tive involved, he may even want to try Woodlands. It's not as exoctic as the islands but you really do have the feel of "getting away from it all" there.

White manta going to 7 skies, udang and Anambas, should be into Manta season at 7 skies, so rigs should be even better chance of big stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom