Singapore Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sinners

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am trying to rally divers on this forum to get together and perhaps organise a dive trip together. So if you are Singaporean, or just want to talk about diving, let's meet here.

Cheers!

Hey........ Only Singaporean are welcome?? What about from others Country like Malaysia :D

Hi , Just to let you know, If you wan to know more Singaporean divers, maybe you may want to pop by HRC this coming Thurs nite, 05/06/03. It's a Divers nite (organised by a local dive magazine) and all are welcome :wink:

sinners once bubbled...
What and Where is HRC?

Oops, sorry for not making myself clear ... :bonk:

HRC refer to Hardrock cafe and this coming thurs happens to be Diver's night. The Diver's night is organised by a local dive magazine known as Fins. and it is organised on a bi-monthly basis. Divers will meetup to do some catching up esp on tales from their dive trip :D or get to know more divers from all walks of life :wink:

All are welcome, though members do get coupon for free drinks , but it's ok if you are not cos one can sign up as members on the spot.

Must be those morning when I leave my brain at home :bonk:

Ok, it usually starts around 7-730pm and remember to bring your C-card, cos if one choose to dine there, HRC will give discount to those who show their C-card, how much I can't remember.
ButIf I'm not wrong , I think HRC is having promotion currently so I guess we dun really need the C-card to get any discount :D

So I guess you guys will be there :wink: remember to bring as much divers and non-divers (hehe...so that we can influence them to pick up diving :D ) and expand the divers network in singapore :wink:

Back
Top Bottom