Silly video: UTD Stage Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kenn,

Your videos with storyline and music just engulfs you... Will you ever quit!!! You are the bomb... When do I get to dive with you... I was at Monastery today, did two dives in what has to be my best dives ever, 50+ feet of viz... :)

MG

Thanks Mike. I'm crossing my fingers that tomorrow will still be good. I'm diving with mikemill at Lobos; he's gonna be representin' the MKM Essentials class :)

Don's out with the sniffles; it's either a ninja self-preservation tactic after seeing what kind of buddy I'd make during the stage mini, or a horrible run of luck on what is expected to be pristine diving conditions. Everybody wish him a speedy recovery!

Don I hope you feel better soon!

Kenn see you tomorow at Lobos - the vis should be spectacular :)!

hahahahaaaaa...:rofl3:... Inspired pairing of music, captions, and handsignals!

I really loved the scary bunny sequence and the not-so-scary harbor seal fly-by.

Good stuff, Kenn... thank you!

~~~~
Claudette

Don's out with the sniffles; it's either a ninja self-preservation tactic after seeing what kind of buddy I'd make during the stage mini, or a horrible run of luck on what is expected to be pristine diving conditions. Everybody wish him a speedy recovery!

Hope you had some great dives today!

You were a great buddy during the stage mini, and it would have been a lot of fun to dive with you and Mike M. today. Had scooters prep'd even.

I finally saw the seal. Talk about perceptual narrowing!

BTW, I don't know about anybody else, but I find stowing stage/deco regs to be one of the most painfully awkward things I've ever tried to do in cold water :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom