Silly video: UTD Stage Mini

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the kind words. The stage mini is a workshop format that seems to slot in well between fundies and tech1/rec3 on the gue scale. We're kind of stuck in techreational purgatory now, we have our tech passes and know we want to go r3/t1 next, but we've also been on a bit of a roller coaster of classes, and I think we need to think about timing--there are a ton of local recreational sites we simply haven't even seen yet. That's the trap of diving Point Lobos so much I think :)

Lynne- Don mentioned the clip-under-the-line tightening technique to us as well. A full stage is certainly a lesson in conservation of momentum! The interesting thing is that the gray stage is a luxfer and the blue is a Catalina. As far as I could see, the Catalina rides identically and starts goin butt-up even faster than the lux.

Nomad-the funny thing is, I'm not the only California DIR diver named Ken with rabbits, but mo2vation, who shall remain unnamed, doesn't talk about his very often.

So, what is the title to the music?

Nomad

Kenn,

Your videos with storyline and music just engulfs you... Will you ever quit!!! You are the bomb... When do I get to dive with you... I was at Monastery today, did two dives in what has to be my best dives ever, 50+ feet of viz... :)

MG

Awesome video, the end is terrifying :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom