Signature limited to 3 lines...?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope. I even took out the colored arrows and tried to load this...

[B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Is DAN in your cellphone? 1-919-684-8111, 919-684-4DAN (collect), 800-446-2671 (toll-free)[/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]:eyebrow: >>>-->[/COLOR] A Must-See For New Divers: [URL="http://faculty.washington.edu/ekay/"]Equalizing[/URL][/SIZE]

Why I Always Take Trip Insurance For International trips [thread=226988]Click here[/thread] :pilot:[/CENTER][/B]

Which would be 5 lines total like this...

Is DAN in your cellphone? 1-919-684-8111, 919-684-4DAN (collect), 800-446-2671 (toll-free)

:eyebrow: >>>--> A Must-See For New Divers: Equalizing

Why I Always Take Trip Insurance For International trips [thread=226988]Click here[/thread] :pilot:​

It's only 5 lines (see attached) but same error. I next tried it without [size] - same...

Attachments

• Screen07_edited.JPG
    Screen07_edited.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 22
The actual setting in VB is pixels, and not actual lines.

This is set to 120 pixels.

The actual setting in VB is pixels, and not actual lines.

This is set to 120 pixels.
It says 6 lines; it does not say 120 pixels. Nonetheless, I want it to look like...

Is DAN in your cellphone? 1-919-684-8111, 919-684-4DAN (collect), 800-446-2671 (toll-free)

:eyebrow: >>>--> A Must-See For New Divers: Equalizing

Why I Always Take Trip Insurance For International trips click here <--<<< :pilot:

Is this screen pic over 120...?
2r2ydkh.jpg

Regardless of what our instructions say, the settings are 120 pixels. We estimate that to be 6 lines of text using the standard sized font. There is no setting in VB to set the # of lines.

I see your complete signature with spaces.

Regardless of what our instructions say, the settings are 120 pixels. We estimate that to be 6 lines of text using the standard sized font. There is no setting in VB to set the # of lines.

I see your complete signature with spaces.
Ok, cool.
Is this screen pic over 120...?
2r2ydkh.jpg

Wait! I just noticed that you say you see the blank lines. Me too. Someone else did something..

Here's a screen shot from my screen.

Attachments

• dd-screen.JPG
    dd-screen.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 16
Yeah, I edited in: "Wait! I just noticed that you say you see the blank lines. Me too. Someone else did something.."

Funny, tho - if I try to save the Sig again just like it is, I get the 6 line error message.

Anyway, this is great; just don't understand..??

I'm guessing that El Orans did a temporary fix for me, I couldn't edit at the time - but it seems fine now. I was able to edit for six lines ok. :thumb:

But the bottom link may not pass TOS? Let me know, ok...?

Back
Top Bottom